Guidelines for Accessing Lethbridge Food Bank Services
We ask that anyone who is in need of our services provide us with following 5 items:
- Photo ID for each adult
- Alberta Health Care Card Number for each residents of the household
- Proof of Income: Pay Stub, Child Tax Credit, SFI, AISH, Pension, EI, etc.
- Current proof of address for all adults in residence: Rent receipt, Utility bill, etc.
- Proof of necessary expenses: Rent cost (a lease or rent receipt), Utilities, etc.
Once you have met our guidelines, you will be given a 3 month or 6 month card to make your next visit quick and easy. When your card expires, you will need to re-qualify by bringing the paperwork listed above.
We provide food to our clients according to the number of full time resident in the household.
A client can pick up bread and produce twice a week and a hamper once per calendar month.
Connecting our clients to free community government and social services agencies
|Addiction Services Helpline (24 hrs)||Mental Health||1-866-332-2322|
|Lethbridge Mental Health Adult Service||(403) 381-5260|
|Lethbridge Mental Health Children Clinic||(403) 381 5278|
|Crisis Intervention Program||(403) 381-1116|
|Lethbridge Family Services||(403) 327-5724|
|Native Counselling Services||(403) 329-6140|
|M.U.S.T. (Mobile Urban Street Team)||(403) 327-1031|
|The Distress Line of SW Alberta||(403) 327-7905|
|TRAC Youth Outreach||(403) 308-6633|
|Birthright||Health / Sexual Health||(403) 320-1003|
|OUTreach Southern AB (GALA||(403) 308-2893|
|Pregnancy Care Centre||(403) 942-1819|
|Lethbridge HIV Connection||(403) 328-8186|
|Sexual Health Centre||(403) 320-0110|
|Child Abuse Hot Line (24 Hours||Violence / Assault||1-800-387-5437|
|Child Welfare Crisis Line||1-800-638-0715|
|Child Protection||(403) 381-5555|
|Lethbridge Police Services||(403) 328-4444|
Get to know more about our services
- At Lethbridge Food Bank we provide our clients with monthly hamper according to the size of the household.
- Hamper sizes are determined based on the number of individuals in each household